Is your child having trouble learning phonics?
Have they become stuck on sounding out words rather than being able to recall the whole word?
Does your child have difficulties knowing which sound and letters go together?
Teaching your child visualisation skills can help your child overcome these issues. This is a 2 hour workshop showing you how you can teach your child these skills.
It will teach you:
- What we mean by visualisation
- Different methods that you can easily use with your child
- How visualisation can help your child read more fluently and learn their spellings
It will include:
- A 2 hour online live training with Debbie
- A workbook to help you make the most of the session and to refer to afterwards
- A recording of the session to be emailed to you at the end
If you can't make the live training, then still book a place on the workshop and receive the workbook and the recording to work from in your own time.
Your investment for this is £15.00. Spaces are limited and will be on a first come first served basis.